Friday, October 21, 2011

Autumn is approaching!

As we've all seen and felt, Autumn is upon us! And what an exciting time it is. Ever since I was a little girl, the Autumn and Christmas seasons have always been my favorite. The movies, the treats, the smells, the colors, the holiday breaks, the meanings, and my family. Now that I am married, this year will be a very exciting one. I've always participated in years past around Thanksgiving and Christmas, but this year is the year I belong to another family. With that comes great sacrifice, but exceeding awards. Its wonderful to see that my family LOVES my husband and (as I can tell anyway) his family LOVES me. Formulas like these don't come out so smoothly... many people have told me of how they can't stand their in-laws, whether it be mother/father or brother/sister. But there's peace in the Bauder/Watson combo. And for that, I am so grateful. 


For this season, I"ll be doing TONS of crafts:
-making a wreath (done!)
-baking cookies
-making homemade applesauce (check!)
-painting canvases for home decor
-making gifts
-decorating with lights
-making a gingerbread creation
-painting rooms and trim/molding
-and (if it snows) making snowmen, angels, and forts!

I'm so exciting to start the season. But, for now, I have to finish an Econ paper by Monday! Ha, I just had to write a little front my heart. Here is a link to a DIY Thanksigivng Wreath.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yayyy for crafts! Good luck hun:-)

Pssst I am letting all of my google followers know that I changed my domain to www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com. Please update your reader if needed :-) Thanks hun!!!